Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Activity Report clarification

At the beginning of the year, I posted information regarding how to complete the Activity Report each six weeks.

As with anything new, there have been a couple of questions. I'm posting those questions and their answers here for your future reference.

Q:  I taught 1 lesson to 6 classes. Do I count 1 or 6? 

A: The report asks for how many lessons you taught, so you would count the number of times you taught the lesson. In this particular example, you would enter "6."

Q: I taught Biography Resource Center to students doing research on Leaders. Can I count it in both categories – research & technology?

A: Yes, if you feel that the focus was equal on both areas.


Q: Do we count leadership per event or position? I am the announcement sponsor, so do I count it once each day or one time for the entire six weeks?

A: The report asks for number of leadership activities. In this example, you would count each time you perform that particular leadership activity, which would be once each day.

Paper On Clipboard And Pen. Photograph. Encyclop√¶dia Britannica Image Quest. Web. 5 Oct 2011.http://quest.eb.com/media/image.htm?mediaId=118_804933

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think about including Announcement sponsor as a leadership activity, but I do that too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about managing the online announcements for the campus? I do that...would that be leadership also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Karen-Yes! Managing the announcements for the campus is leadership!

    ReplyDelete