Monday, October 24, 2011

Follow me to AASL!

I'm very excited to be representing TASL at the AASL conference in Minneapolis later this week. Imagine a whole conference full of sessions just for school librarians - I'll be in library heaven! :-)

To see what I'm learning,you can follow me on Twitter. I'll be posting updates frequently. If you aren't a Twitter user, don't worry. You can follow me without having a Twitter account yourself. Just come to the sidebar of this blog and look at the Twitter widget to see my last few tweets. To see all of my tweets, click on my name, then click the link: See @marywoodard's full profile. This will give you access to all of the resources and ideas that I'll be gathering throughout the week!

To see what other people are tweeting about from AASL, just type #aasl11 in the search box on my Twitter home page. This is a great way to follow what is happening, even if you can't be there in person.

So check in and see what I'm up to. This is one instance where stalking is ok! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment