Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ALA Midwinter is in Dallas

ALA's Midwinter Meeting is in Dallas this year! Midwinter mostly consists of ALA committee meetings, so you might not want to attend the whole thing, but you CAN attend the exhibits FREE OF CHARGE.

Exhibits passes have been given to us, courtesy of Tom Bolger, our wonderful Follett rep!

ALA exhibits are known for having a huge quantity of ARCs available for free, as well as top authors signing in publishers' booths. Click here for the list of authors/illustrators who will be appearing.

Other features in the Exhibit Hall.

Exhibits open on Friday, January 20 with an all-conference reception from 5:30-7:30pm. Additional Exhibit Hall hours are Saturday, January 21 and Sunday, January 22 from 9am to 5pm and Monday, January 23 from 9am to 2pm.

If you are interested in getting an Exhibits pass, leave a comment below and I will email you the information you need to sign up.

I hope many of you will take advantage of this opportunity!


13 comments:

  1. I love ARC's and author signings...and FREE stuff! Please send me info on how to register to attend the exhibits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pages, Publishers, and a PASS -- Yes, Please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great opportunity! Thanks to Tom for making this available! I would love to do this!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope there's a pass left for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gigi, aka Cheri' Toogood, also wants a pass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would absolitely LOVE to go! Please I will tell Santa what a GOOD Reader you have been this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I'm a bit late to this posting, I'd love to go!

    ReplyDelete