Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My Reading in 2012

2012 was another good year for reading! I'm still keeping track of my books on Goodreads and am coming down to the wire on my Reading Challenge. So far I've read 91 books towards my goal of 112. I don't know if I'll make it or not, but I know I'll enjoy trying.

Here are my stats for the year, so far:

Goodreads Stats page
91 books
20,801 pages
The longest book: The Passage by Justin Cronin (784 pages).





Genre stats














Of the books I rated with five stars, these are my top 10 favorites:

Divergent by Veronica Roth

Wonderstruck by Brian Selznick

The House at Riverton by Kate Morton

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen

If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Wonder by R.J. Palacio

Press Here by Herve Tullet

The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton


How was your reading year? Did you read more or less this year? What were your favorites? Leave a comment and let us know!


No comments:

Post a Comment