from the Mesquite Public Library...
You are invited to join us this month as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary!
* February 18, 2-4 p.m., RECEPTION at Main Library, 300 W. Grubb Dr.
* February 20, 7 p.m., FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY Meeting (*Revisiting A Stake in the Prairie"), Main Library
* February 17-22, FOOD FOR FINES (pay your overdues with food donations!)
* February 7-27, enter DRAWING for prizes (Grand prize- Kindle Fire)
* February 7-27, enter DRAWING for a chance to become our next READ poster celebrity!
* New tote bags are now available for purchase to commemorate our anniversary.
Proceeds go to the Friends of the Mesquite Public Library.
Also this month:
* February 27, 6:30 p.m., *The Oldest Drum Beat in the World* presented by Baba Kwasi
For information on these and other library programs, call 972-216-6220.