· A notification bar will be added to the top of the website to promote OverDrive Read and the benefits of the format for students and educators.
· A Resources for Educators page will be added to the Help page, creating an excellent resource to share with teachers and staff. Resources include links to printable getting started guides, the Learning Center, help videos, and more.
· The wish list functionality will be enhanced in the following ways:
o Students will be able to filter the wish list by title availability
o Wish list item availability will display directly in the “My Account” section
o When wish list titles are available for borrowing, the “My Account” section will provide a direct link to the “Available now” filtered view
· The email share option will be updated to include a direct link for the book below the title name for ease of sharing/posting links outside of the website.
Coming soon: All-new streamlined and modernized OverDrive Help
· Quick links will make it easy to find getting started instructions, help with OverDrive’s mobile app, troubleshooting steps for common errors, and more.
· Our new device profiles (which will replace the Device Resource Center) will help users learn about device compatibility.
· Help videos, device profiles, and articles will all show up in a single set of search results.