I am happy to share instructions for doing this online via the WT Cox web site. If you have not done this before, it is so easy and also makes it easy to notify Cox if you are missing issues or receiving duplicates.
Here's what you do:
- Go to wtcox.com and click Client Login.
- Enter your email address and password (media14).
- Click the Check In tab.
- Click the title you want to check in.
- Click the yellow "received" box for the appropriate issue.
- Click Return to go back to the previous screen.
If you want to report a problem with a subscription:
- Click the title that has the problem.
- Click Claim.
- Under Volume Information, put a check next to the issue that has the problem.
- Under Claim Information, choose the appropriate claim type from the drop down list and type in any explanation you need to give.
- Click Submit (at the top).
|Smiley face symbol. Photography. Encyclopædia Britannica ImageQuest. Web. 28 Aug 2014. |