For the 12th book of Christmas a good friend gave to me...
Getting Things Done by David Allen
The new year is almost upon us with new year's resolutions right behind! If you have "get more organized" on your list, this book is for you. I read it several years ago and still use many of the methods like the "2-minute rule". If a task takes less than 2 minutes, do it and move on.
"...In Getting Things Done Allen shows how to:
* Apply the "do it, delegate it, defer it, drop it" rule to get your in-box to empty
* Reassess goals and stay focused in changing situations
* Plan projects as well as get them unstuck
* Overcome feelings of confusion, anxiety, and being overwhelmed
* Feel fine about what you're not doing
From core principles to proven tricks, Getting Things Done can transform the way you work, showing you how to pick up the pace without wearing yourself down."