Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Out and about

Mr. Schu, school librarian and blogger extraordinaire, started taking Vine videos of things that were happening in his library and posting them to his blog. Here's one of his posts:

Last week told through Vines

Since I'm not one to let a good idea go unstolen, I tried making my own Vines during last week's walkthroughs. Here are some of the things that were going on in MISD libraries last week.

SOLE research at Pirrung Elementary



National History Day projects and computer use at Berry Middle School. (I didn't get the other class that was doing SSR before my time ran out.)




Pictures with Santa at Rutherford Elementary




A great genre display at Kimball Elementary (Buffie was at lunch when I was there, so she doesn't even know I took this - heh heh heh).

Isn't that fun? Who will be Vined next???

No comments:

Post a Comment