- Items that are kept more than one month past the due date are assumed to be lost and will have a bill created in the circulation system.
- Students are expected to pay for lost library materials. Only the librarian has the ability to override a bill to allow for more checkouts. Librarians may use the barcoded override card. Students should not use this as it has access to many overrides in the system. There is a student override that allows for "renewal limits" and "number of items checked out" limits. (If you are unsure of the 2 overrides, please contact me!)
- Students may pay a bill with cash, check or time. Time should ONLY be used if a student actually serves time in the library shelving, edging or dusting. Time should not be used to "fix mistakes".
- If a student was billed in error or there are "special" circumstances, contact the Library Technology Facilitator to correct. (That's me!)
- We will suspend billing for overdue items during the summer and reinstate 2 weeks after school starts again in the fall.
For more information, see the pages below on the Policies and Procedures site.